ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND DECLARATION
1. The Client confirms that all the information provided in this application is complete and correct.
2. The Client agrees to pay all fees on invoice as and when they fall due.
3. Refund applications must be made in writing to the General Manager when any of the conditions below apply. Refunds will be returned to the source of payment. Refunds will be accompanied by a statement explaining how the refund was calculated.
4. This agreement does not remove your right to take further action under Australian Consumer Protection laws or to pursue other legal remedies.
5. The Client understands the terms of this contract and confirms that they have been fully advised of the fees, refund and enrolment conditions and agrees to be a student of Gimbal Training. The Client understands that if they wish to disengage from this service or not complete the service, that they are still liable for the full amount of the fees.
6. In the event that the client does not complete the assessment process, this does not remove the right of Gimbal Training to recover all fees due and payable as it deems fit.